What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Artist discounts on own products

If an artist upload a design to sell, I think it would be a good incentive if the seller (artist) got a discount (half-priced) for buying their own products (I.e shirt, sticker, etc).

1,128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Erica R. LindseyErica R. Lindsey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FantalityFantality commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea too! I mean unless you guys make a loss or break-even from doing this (I know materials, wages and printing aren't free). I mean a little discount would be nice~

• J. StonekingJ. Stoneking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if people "exploited" this as it were, if Red Bubble was still able to make a profit at selling at a lower price point directly to artists in bulk who wanted to take their shirts to conventions/shows, that's still money in Red Bubble's pocket, right?

I don't know...seems like offering bulk discounts at greater rates would be a win/win to me.

• dauntlessvatodauntlessvato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There isn't a discount, but you can buy your own products without paying for the design, you're just paying for the printing :)

• Victoria ThorpeVictoria Thorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how about a bulk buy discount? I would buy a lot from you if you did this. I do a lot of craft fairs and stalls and would be great to take a few bags and tees.

• VolkWearVolkWear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya I'd print all my stuff at half price then take it to shows and sell for double lol

• tynamitetynamite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What infamies said...your price is already marked down because you don't have to pay your own margin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base