What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

iPhone 5c Phone Cases

I think it'd be great to have 5c cases, too. A lot of these cases are so cool, but lots of people can't get them because they're not available for the 5c.

269 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
hithere101hithere101 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AyshelAyshel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, I need a case and I love yours, but I have a IPhone 5C and you haven't got for Thisby model.

• MargybearMargybear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had so many people request this. I thought maybe you were taking your time because of the different shape-- but c'mon! The 5c has been out for 10 months now! This should have been done a long time ago.

• ABrothersABrothers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon Redbubble there is a lot of people that would buy you this kind of covers!!!

• SerendipitalSerendipital commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE. iPhone 5c cases are impossible to find, and Redbubble has tons of designs I want. I think it would open up the customer base more too - more money. I would've gotten a 5s, or a 4s, but my insurance wouldn't let me get either (my phone was stolen).

• enogamienogami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got a 5c, was so excited to get a new case, only to find that red bubble doesn't have any for 5c! I'm so sad, I'll have to get something cheap for now but I'd love it if we could get 5c cases!

• UbulaUbula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just entered the iPhone game with a brand new 5c and Redbubble has my favourite cases by FAR. I'm going to buy a cheap placeholder case until this actually happens! I mean, it will sooner or later, but they may as well hurry! :)

• rvs32rvs32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got a phone upgrade and I'm not going to use my new iPhone 5C until I get my case. I LOVE this one on Redbubble, so hurry up, please!!

• aurorusaurorus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need 5c cases. All the good Pokemon cases are on this site and its nearly impossible to find good ones anywhere else. But they aren't for 5c and its really frustrating

• sattocssattocs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to create a idea for this but I see others have already had this great idea, please make it happen!

• ET25ET25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto to all of the above! I loved the redbubble case I had for my iphone 4. The cases I have bought elsewhere for the 5c are not of the same quality. It's frustrating!!

• yodowneyyodowney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since they're also gonna sell Samsung Galaxy S5 cases I really think it'd be fair to also start selling iPhone 5c cases, also due to the fact that many people want those cases. Sigh I really hope this idea is gonna work out because I need a new case :( :( :(

• mirageag99mirageag99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just bought my 5C. I want to buy a case for this phone from here, but I cannot currently. Please let me send you my money.

• jordynx99jordynx99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really hope they add the iphone 5c case option for future customers. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated and will be able to bring in more customers!

• chinchkillachinchkilla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I literally was waiting a year to get an upgrade that i thought i would get right away (long story) when my guy bought me a case for an i phone 5 last year. of course i couldn't get the i-phone 5 anymore when I went to replace it finally yesterday and now I have the 5c. Guess the voucher I asked for would be useless if they don't have a case for my phone. : (

• PalegravePalegrave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be so awesome - I definitely didn't accidentally buy a 5S case, then horribly mangle it trying to adapt it to fit a 5C. Maybe i should have checked a little more, but I'd definitely get a new case (that fits) if i could!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base