What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Limited products selection.

I think we would sell more if we put our work on things like coffee and travel mugs, key chains, bumper stickers, mouse pads, tank tops, temporary tattoos, flags, Christmas ornaments, bags and backpacks, wooden boxes, or even wall and window clings, wrapping paper, and gift bags. I have a lot of ideas for things like these, and think other RB artists do too. Also when talking to people about me work on RB they tend to ask about things like these, if they can get get my work on that. I am sick of saying "Well no... not on that...um not on that either...ect..." I think saying yes you can get that would have more people buying and less people shopping cafe press instead.

937 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
cultlestatcultlestat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FantalityFantality commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think mugs are a great idea; a very basic item that people of all size and ages can use. They'll make perfect gifts too and perhaps provide customers with a higher incentive to buy due to this.
    Another standard gift item would probably be notebooks; simple items such as these will appeal to larger target market.
    I always thought Red Bubble didn't have enough products anyway

• Rose FrankcombeRose Frankcombe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am only new to Redbubble and got very excited when I landed on the Just Mugs page, thinking I'd love to provide some great images for a tea set, for example, and images for mugs etc. Then 'my' bubble burst, when I asked and discovered the Just Mugs is just that, images of said objects... Oh, the disappointment. So I'm with you on this one. Bring on the mugs... Soon...

• Sandy MitchellSandy Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mugs would be great, but I find zazzle and cafe press an absolute overload and some of their products are really bad taste. Keeping things easy to navigate and fairly simple is better in this world of excess. This said, yes to mugs again!

• SunshineStudiosSunshineStudios commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice. Meanwhile, it's much easier to upload your artwork on Zazzle if you are looking for hundreds of items, mugs included. Plus Zazzle allows the artist to create a repeat pattern with one click. Awesome.

• CaptainNeCaptainNe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Travel mugs would be amazing. I buy a bunch every year for my friends at Christmas it'd be great to get them ones with some of these awesome designs.

• LadyRuneLadyRune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mugs and magnets! I'm a collector of magnets and who doesn't desire a new cute/funny/artistically interesting mug? Those two alone are seen as merch for many movies/books/etc.

Everything suggested here sounds amazing (not to mention, I can already pick our what creations I'd like to see made into them), but those are the two I keep hoping for each new item notice I see...

• KellyGilleranKellyGilleran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get requests for magnets and patches a lot... also bigger stickers, like even 5"x6" would be great.

• dariminidarimini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The problem is that redbubble would have to find vendors (GOOD ones) for each of the new products. Redbubble already uses Uncommon for their iPhone cases, and Uncommon really screwed up the design of the iPhone5/5s case and had to issue me a voucher. So they lose money whenever the vendor screws up.

• chris0178chris0178 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think with so much artistic talent actually free hand drawing designs on this site, that the idea of also creating and selling original tattoo designs on redbubble is genius! Brilliant concept using a designers individual creativity to be sold as a prospective clients next body art tattoo design..worn for a lifetime! Fantastic concept to add as a product to buy! :-) And can use a permanent tattoo or option as temporary tattoo..

• PlAsMaXSuIcIdEPlAsMaXSuIcIdE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a Track jacket that would be amazing hoodies are just to bulky for my but i love me some track jackets...and i mean look how many aperture ones jinx sold I think it would be great.

• AerinahAerinah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heck yes to mugs! There are tons of awesome designs I want to buy, but I am not a t-shirt or hoodie kind of person, and there are only so many places to put stickers and posters. But as a tea addict I'm always on the lookout for cool new mugs. And I know I'm not the only one. Mugs please!!!

• SamSteinDesignsSamSteinDesigns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wooden boxes would be really cool. I could give gifts in them and instead of throwing away the wrappings, people could keep the box!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base