What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Realistic T-Shirt Display

I love RedBubble, seriously but one thing that bugs me is the presentation of the products here, specially the T-Shirts, wit the actual mock presentation it's hardly appealing for consumers outside the bubble.

If you could make it photo based it would be amazing and the implementation would be just as easy, but the sharing and promotion outside the site would be easier and catchier.

I know this has been mentioned before and you have made updates before, so I'm hoping that you are willing to do another and more photo realistic update this time to keep up with how nice the site and slick the site is looking now.

163 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ivanroderoivanrodero shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • finnllowfinnllow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must MUST! I often put my shirt design on Society6 for a few seconds only to take a screenshot of a T-Shirt mock with a real shirt and then I remove my art.

• ProfessorSmithProfessorSmith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

like on teefury, they upload an image of the real shirt onto the same model's body, a boy and a girl. It also tells you how big or small the design will look. Great idea

• Isobel Von FinklesteinIsobel Von Finklestein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, totally agree, it puts me off (I love my Red bubble store) but I would love to see a more 'Zazzle' type display of T shirts.. And I would love to be able to sell SINGLETS too please!!

• rebecca-millerrebecca-miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly third this!

For example (for comparison's sake mind you): check out this ( http://ow.ly/tNQV3) side-by-side of a design on the current RedBubble option/display versus a model. Which one do you get drawn to?

If you like the one on the right, keep adding more votes to this new idea/suggestion!

p.s. I still love ya'll at redbubble.

• fugolnotfugolnot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. My intention WAS to move all of my T-shirt designs to Redbubble from another site, but the pseudo-representation looks terrible & has made me reconsider. I'm quite sure that it would deter my customers from making purchases (it would certainly deter me).

Feedback and Knowledge Base