What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

More Colors And Brighter Prints

I have recently been annoyed with Redbubble works because there is hardly any colors and also i have been very upset because the shirt prints are really dark and not meeting the original color and when i put background glows on my work it turns out grey when it should be cyan, light green etc.

It would be AMAZING to include some of these colors for shirts into Redbubble:

Bright Green
Bright Turquoise
Hot Pink
Lime Green
Kelly Green.

897 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
georgeybrogeorgeybro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Tell Us More  ·  Russell GreenwoodAdminRussell Greenwood (Admin, redbubble) responded  · 

There’s two things going on here.

1. T-Shirt colours – we’ve been recently working with our apparel fulfillers to improve the colours on our prints, these changes will be rolling out across the board soon so you should be seeing better, more accurate colours going forward.

2. The colour range of clothing – We try to keep a good range of colours available on the site, but we’re always happy to hear about gaps we might have. Feel free to keep adding feedback here – once the print quality changes have rolled out I’ll change this thread to be solely in regards to clothing colour requests.

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • MagentaBlimpMagentaBlimp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I now feel very happy with the array of t-shirt styles for women on this site, however I am really disappointed with the colours. The only style which has a decent selection of colours is the standard women's tee, which I'm sure many ladies agree is pretty uncomfortable and unflattering.

I would love to see some women's t-shirt colours that aren't just black, white or grey. Extra shades of yellow, blue, green, red and purple for scoop necks (both in bright shades AND pastel shades) would definitely increase my likelihood of buying designs.

• anthealbanthealb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support the idea of having more colours for the Tshirts. Especially Hot Pink, Violet and Bright green and/or Lime pink! There are some designs that I like that would be absolutely cool with these colours!
    Preatty please...?

• vortienevortiene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need BRIGHT GREEN and PINK t-shirts. Right now the available green is very pale and light-colored while there is no pink available at all for unisex t-shirts. Don't discriminate against green/pink fans!

• sslaughtersslaughter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back PINK! There are many designs on my wishlist that I can't bring myself to purchase cause the shirts don't come in pink anymore! Please bring back a light and/or bubblegum pink shirt!

• cooltomcooltom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm voicing support for a coral colour in your T-shirt range. I want a T-shirt with a yellow star on it like Steven Universe wears, and coral is the colour it must be - not red, not orange, not pink, coral. Stanley & Stella has 'sun coral' and 'hot coral' and a similar shade called 'heather red' in their range. American Apparel has 'coral' and similar shades 'pomegranate' and 'organic pomegranate'.

Oh and other people would buy it too, probably. Coral's zeitgeisty. Nu-retro 80s-esque synthwave is taking off as a music scene and an aesthetic, and sunset colours like coral pinks and oranges are its hallmark shades (typically contrasted with the brown-black of silhouettes in a Miami beach sunset, midnight blues of night-limned skyscrapers, or the electric blues of virtual-reality wireframes). Plus it has that bright-and-cheery breakfast cereal vibe to tap into the 80s/90s Saturday morning cartoons nostalgia that you know is going to ironically boom when DC's superhero movies start coming out to rival Marvel's.

• kris10shearerkris10shearer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add light shades of pink/purple/yellow/green/etc! The colors are so dark and I've found a lot of designs I love, but just don't look "cute" enough because the shirt is so dark and dampens it /: Lighter colors would definitely liven things up

• 8bitHeart8bitHeart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a potential buyer ask for the v neck and scoop neck in a light blue and I had to tell them it just isn't available. Appreciate the effort just felt I had to include my 2 cents as well

• HENDASHENDAS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if you could do more of the Unisex T-shirt colours for your Zip-up and Pullover hoodies. Light blue, blue, orange, gold and red would make great hoodies. The current colour range is a bit dark and bare, more bright colours would be great. I really would like red and blue to be available if nothing else.

• AmazingRobynAmazingRobyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Several of our designs would work best on something as simple as bubblegum pink. We are holding off until that color becomes available! PLEASE!

• Megan  KothMegan Koth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there needs to be more color options for really light/neutral colors. Most of the time, a design (especially the more artistic, colorfiul ones) is just gonna look best on a light background. As it is, there aren't too any options for these designs other than the while tee and the light grey tee color. Adding different textures within this would look good too- like a "natural" texture cotton.

• yasashiikyojinyasashiikyojin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if all the colours were consistent across all apparel it would be much better, currently there are colours in tank tops that aren't available for t-shirts and colours in shirts that aren't available in tanks etc

• bverdascobverdasco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so agree with this... Redbubble should probably add or jiggle a couple of t-shirt colours every year or so as different colours are in trend each season. Some of the current colours are not very appealing. I'd love to see mint green, coral, neon yellow...

• cockroachmancockroachman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shirt colors I would love to see:

Apple Green (Almost lime)
    Bright Golden Yellow
    Hot Pink (not the salmon that we currently have, but something closer to fuchsia)
    Chocolate Brown

• YapityYapity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yay! I've had a design that I've been keeping in private mode for months waiting for this update. It's probably the one design that really really really needed this. needed it.
    It's ALL bright orange and yellow. I'll be checking up on the preview of it as I wait for this update. You can see the difference in what I mean here:

when you look at the print vs the t-shirt, it's obvious. the shirt looks HORRIBLE compared to the original. Glad to see you guys are working on this!

• Uncle McPaintUncle McPaint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More colors for t-shirts, YES, especially "light and bright" (you are fine with the dark and earth-tone choices).
    Please bring back pink, lavender, and yellow, but ESPECIALLY ADD AQUA.
    ....and would love teal, peach (orange/pink), day-glow-super-bright light green!

• FantalityFantality commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to my pretty pastel colours? D:
    Why is everything so dark and gloomy now? I really liked those gorgeous bright colours that really make shirts fun and pop! It might be hard or expensive but we have such a wide range or dark and neutrals already; some people want their shirts to scream "HEY! LOOK AT MY COOL SHIRT!" not "I'm having a bad day. Please leave me alone."

• J. StonekingJ. Stoneking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could not agree MORE.

They use American Apparel shirts, which have a vast array of colors. Yet, on this site, we are so limited. Now they announce they are deleting specific colors. Including light yellow.

There are NO OTHER YELLOW OPTIONS left.

I asked for a darker yellow some time ago, and that went over like a turd in a punch bowl.

They obviously don't care if we have colors to choose from. I don't get it. I've seen other digital shirt printing sites that offer far more colors than this site does. When I tell them if they don't offer these colors they tell me they would be "sorry" to see me go. "Sorry" is just a word. True "sorry" is an action. Show us actions, Red Bubble...get more colors. Otherwise the word is just uttered and forgotten.

• TechnoKhajiitTechnoKhajiit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My biggest problem aside from the fact that they don't print peach (like caucasian skin) well on the designs is the fact that the two orange color options for shirts/hoodies are absolutely atrocious. The lighter one is pretty much Dandelion and the darker one is far too close to being red. Please fix, RB?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base