What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Front and Back Prints

I think it would be a good idea to give Users the option to submit Two designs for a single T-shirt or Hoodie (one design for the front and one for the back)
an example: a small symbol, title, or logo on the left breast and a full sized image for the back

2,367 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
paultasticopaultastico shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • StreetThreadsStreetThreads commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea!
    I feel as though the added flexibility of front and back designs would make Redbubble clothing much more appealing.
    The option would be great for sporting apparel, groups/trips whereby a list of names of the people involved could be printed onto the back and many other trendy designs that can take advantage of the extra space.
    Well worth the extra associated costs!

• Sean IrvinSean Irvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh God Yes!! A thousand times yes!!! People always say to me. Why don't you put your logo on the sleeve or on the back. They would spend a little more to see this. We can make a little more to accomplish this. It would truly allow for a branding to happen throughout the RedBubble family!

• CotzaCotza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely. Most t-shirts & hoodies on Earth have a front & back print - as long as it doesn't add too much to the price.

• AshabarAshabar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would love this!! There are designs that I think would look better on the back but I don't want the front of my shirt totally plain

• Esme  KristlEsme Kristl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have many designs that would be more effective if there were a front & back option. Personally, I'd like the option of putting a full sized graphic on both sides.

• UKSFUKSF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have had some customers ask for these designs on their products but lost their business because this is not avalible

• VolkWearVolkWear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like this because now we can really personalize the shirts. As said being able to add our logo or something to either the front or back while having the main print on the reverse side would be huge.

• kopkekopke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, It can improve design and the look of a product! You got my support!

• MattTaoMattTao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just thinking about this today, there's a Judge Dredd badge with my last name on it but I'd like it with something else, a front print with say a Judge Helmet. Of course I would pay extra and credit the person who submitted the design but it would make for some interesting clothing print match ups :)

• FloppyNoviceFloppyNovice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this was possible. Would anyone want to have the same print on both sides? maybe a something like a secondary print to go along with it. Where you can choose to put two design prints on the same piece of Clothing

• staticbeachstaticbeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the single thing holding us back from creating a range of t-shirts and hoodies on redbubble...

• kiazeegamerkiazeegamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an exceptional idea! I really hope this becomes implemented as a purchase option, and I already have ideas for shirts that I would buy using this potential feature.

• sophielambsophielamb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

deffo agree with this! I would give all 10 votes too! I think everybody on redbubble is waiting until this opportunity comes about and the redbubble team can wave their wands and make it happen (yes, I believe they are magical)
    So many people would benefit from this idea, it must happen soon!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base