What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Full t-shirt printing

Print a image that covers the whole t-shirt.

2,154 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LachlanDLachlanD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
SamOliverSamOliver shared a merged idea: Full Art T-shirts  ·   · 

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • ManafoldManafold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Pete! I think this is a step in the right direction. However I feel that I and most of use here are looking for more! The link I have provided is an image to what we are after. I think a lot of us will agree we want for us and redbubble! Otherwise we all have to out-source other places to sell our 'all over print' T-shirts...and we want nothing more than to just stay here with redbubble and have the products that our customers actually want! If Redbubble could work towards this, it would be amazing and a win win situation for all involved. If other places can do it, I don't see why one of the best places I have had the pleasure of selling my art at, can't do the same?!

• acousticgameracousticgamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't exactly what I was looking for. Others are having the same issue with the sleeves. For instance I have a design that "drips" to the bottom of the shirt. The shirt color should remain the same all over. I'm not digging this current design.

• C CC C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great to see that you're working on this and it's always good to have more choice of products so thanks for that. Also I can imagine that from the printing side of things it's probably easier for you to leave the sleeves out but honestly I must say it doesn't look good at all though ;/ I definitely wouldn't buy a t-shirt with a print and sleeves that don't match!!!!

• SpacedPainterSpacedPainter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guy new products are always welcome BUT really these look simply terrible with the sleeves without print!!... will you do all over print shirts or not at all? your competitors are doing it as you know as well as dresses and other very cool all over print items.............

• Ilze LuceroIlze Lucero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great start. BUT the sleeves - not loving black sleeves, either match fabric from the background option or let the graphic extend to sleeves

• Digital Isis ArtDigital Isis Art commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What everyone was asking for was for FULL ALL OVER PRINT shirts, these Men’s Graphic T-shirts don't look good at all IMO with the sleeves without print (better stick to a normal front print t-shirt is this is the alternative!) and I've tried to see how the designs would look on it and the size of the print is just slighty bigger than on a normal t-shirt only with the sleeves looking terrible with a different finigh even when the colour if the same for instance with black - this doesn't look good at all RB!
    Are there any plans for actual all over print as requested?

• heidiannemorrisheidiannemorris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great stuff :) BUT I can't see the feature that lets you choose the colour of the tshirt availability while editing?>??

• jezkempjezkemp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zazzle just brought out all-over print T-shirts this week! Really want to see them from Redbubble.

• GlamzarGlamzar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love sublimation prints, and they're very hot and getting even more popular. Beloved allows you to upload a high quality image onto many products including hoodies, crop tops, and and socks. Thing is, its not a good place for artists. Redbubble should definitely get its head in the game here, if a company like Beloved can do what they do, Redbubble can do even better.

• LegendDestroyeLegendDestroye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we include hoodies on this topic too? I'd absolutely LOVE an all over print hoodie! I already have ideas for designs :D

• Kami MooreKami Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just what I was thinking. as being a photographer its easier to print my work that way!

• Arletta CwalinaArletta Cwalina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why the number of votes is limited? Wouldn't it be better to limit it one to one idea max? And yes, full art tshirt IS great idea :)

• kathyhollikerkathyholliker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to accomplish a full graphic t-shirt for quite some time. I think this is an incredible idea.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base