What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Full t-shirt printing

Print a image that covers the whole t-shirt.

1,927 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LachlanDLachlanD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
SamOliverSamOliver shared a merged idea: Full Art T-shirts  ·   · 
Russell GreenwoodAdminRussell Greenwood (Admin, redbubble) responded  · 

This is certainly something we’ve been looking at, and as you’ve seen with our new leggings we are making inroads in to all-over printed products. Stay tuned.

37 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LegendDestroyeLegendDestroye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we include hoodies on this topic too? I'd absolutely LOVE an all over print hoodie! I already have ideas for designs :D

• Arletta CwalinaArletta Cwalina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why the number of votes is limited? Wouldn't it be better to limit it one to one idea max? And yes, full art tshirt IS great idea :)

• kathyhollikerkathyholliker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to accomplish a full graphic t-shirt for quite some time. I think this is an incredible idea.

• MS ChaumeMS Chaume commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes full print tshirts would be fantastic. LOVE the full print leggings, duvets and other products with tiling options - this must be new - maybe all products could have that option even mugs? The full print totes have always impressed me and it would be nice to see this on shirts, with or without tiling (but better with). Great stuff :)

• DRCPDRCP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had three requests so far to have some of my designs done that covered a whole side of a tee-shirt or hoody.

• JASkitchJASkitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a brilliant idea and I love the one about doing full T-shirt dresses as well. I'd buy one!

• doodlesoupdoodlesoup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes! nuvango prints full-bleed t-shirts but theirs are polyester and i find the prices too high... i'd definitely go with redbubble if full-bleed t-shirts were an option!

• MalathiArtisteMalathiArtiste commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mistakenly flagged idea as inappropriate, in fact I do not have any opinion on the idea as I never designed a t shirt. please do not consider my accidental click

• that-wallflowerthat-wallflower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an idea I have had too. I have seen many designs that I would have bought if they were printed over the whole t-shirt rather than just a front patch. Especially some of the floral designs around.

• 4everart4everart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree, I am having one off full Art shirts made by a another company. My Art Looks better and you make more money from the fashionistas

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base