What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Full t-shirt printing

Print a image that covers the whole t-shirt.

940 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LachlanDLachlanD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Betty MackeyBetty Mackey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like many women, I would happily wear a shirt with an all-over print, but not the ones we offer with front or back images with messages. They're more for kids! This is a good idea and other places are doing this. Our artists' patterns and abstract works would look amazing and like what they are, designer works.

• VolkWearVolkWear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An oversized print would rock. It's not silkscreen but their process is rather "ink jet printed" as in dtg. Direct to garment. If they could find a way to do bigger prints or print over seams. That would be cool

• modernistdesignmodernistdesign commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You do know that you have do edge to edge printing has to be done before a garment is sewn together meaning this is an impossible idea unless you want to charge about $300 a garment!

• xnmexxnmex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am guessing this would be nearly impossible with the equipment they use and even more impossible to do 1 shirt at a time for full cover printing and have it anywhere near any sort of feasible price.

• ilustrashilustrash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! I was asking the same exactly question!! Because I would like to design and print an image that would covers the whole t-shirt and a bit of a sleeve... I think they would look great far more than the conventional square size in the middle of the t-shirt...

Feedback and Knowledge Base