What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Calendars Start at Any Month of the Year

RedBubble should sell calendars with a choice of starting month. This would allow people to purchase a calendar mid-year and still get 12 months worth of use from it.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Yolanda FrostYolanda Frost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BizziLizzyBizziLizzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the risk of sounding dumb - can someone please tell me what I need to do to submit a 'Calender' - either style. Calenders just seem to have appeared and I know nothing about them! Maybe I haven't read something I should have? Humour me please. Thanks x

• dcrousedcrouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is late September and I'd like to create a calendar for next year now, thinking that people are already shopping for Christmas items. I need to be able to make this a 2011 calendar. I vote that RB change it's current limitations.

• ShoshonanShoshonan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I think a good idea to have different start dates.Do you have country events on calendars or do these have to be filled in by hand? What do we do for 2011. Can we change our 2010 calendar to 2011 or do we have to create a new calendar?
    Lots of queries. I want to start designs for 2011 now! Regards Shoshonan

• Bill  RummingBill Rumming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree we need the 2011 calendars NOW.
    Also a calendar starting at a different date would be a good option.

• frank-hdrfrank-hdr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May be we can have a regular 2011 calendar until the "smart" calendar is ready.
    It is getting kind of late. Most bookstores already have 2011 calendars.
    thx

• Cathy L. GreggCathy L. Gregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will the 2011 calendar template be released? I have people asking me for calendars now and would love to sell some.

• stevealderstevealder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keen to get working on a calendar for 2011. The new (soon to be released ?) template sounds great

• Jen WaltmonJen Waltmon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I'm thinking that Christmas is only 4 months away, so making the 2011 calendars available now I would think would generate more sales. No one wants to buy a calendar of a year that's more than half over!

• David HuntDavid Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least have the ability to produce a calendar starting July as well as one starting January. I'm doubtful that there is a market for a calendar that starts in other months. People think in terms of what they are used to doing. Usual is to buy for the start of a calendar year, but that both limits the potential sales as well as not meeting the other expected calendar replacement cycle based on Financial Year (July to June).

Additionally, we need to be able to show calendars on our My BubbleSite, without creating a link that leaks out to the general site where the Sets are not available and Tags functionality is inconsistent.

• ReneefroggyReneefroggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Financial year...Great idea. up to 18months, why not... could be very good for overseas businesses. I only hope the availability of the calendar will be before August so it can be send for X- Mas at a cheaper rate for overseas families or business contacts. A choice to start the calendar would be also an advantage. Thanks

• Allison PetersAllison Peters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea, I had hoped we could have the calendars available earlier in the year for the following year, but this would solve all sorts of other timing issues as well! All for it.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base