What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

View Larger to have Big, Bigger and Even Bigger options

Currently the View Larger option is limited in just how large an image can be viewed. Often the Large View isn't all that much bigger than the normal view.
This is particularly relevant to panoramas where the Large View is actually very small. In fact, the bigger the pano the worse it is displayed.
As BIG is often the strength of a pano, it would be beaut to be able to actually big them up for better appreciation.
My suggestion then is to have a range of Large View size options.

574 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeff CatfordJeff Catford shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

212 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Roger SampsonRoger Sampson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been in favor of this idea for a long time. It has been photographers that has made RB the size and success it enjoys. If RB wanted to increase the sales of photograpy, one would think they would want the best way tp present the photograph to the buyer. Now if the artists that create skulls, bones, vampires and the darker side of life requested larger views... it just might happen. The young crowd running RB caters to these people (just look at homepage on any given day)!!!!!! Marketability is key for greater sales...... PLEASE RB, pay attention to us subscribers.

• © Hany G. Jadaa © Prince John Photography© Hany G. Jadaa © Prince John Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't understand why is it even an issue. There is so much dead space on RB's web site and a thumbnail can be easily converted to a larger viewing image. It is bad enough that the site lost the moving images banner on top, now we have to view "cropped" images too!!! Come on RB - listen to the people whom without RB would not exist! And that's my humble opinion for the day.

• fotosicfotosic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Currently the viewing enjoyment/appreciation for pano's is very minimal if at all!

• TigfxTigfx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Panos look like low resolution thumbnails, larger would be better.

• Nancy RichardNancy Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no question that a panoramic photo view option should be available. I also agree with the previous comment that a larger option should be made available. Additionally, we need to go back to having the description linked to the comments as a default.

• ImagesbyDiImagesbyDi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As usual, RB dont listen to the people that make this site work. Without hosts and members, there would not be a Red Bubble.

• LudaNayveltLudaNayvelt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, I am agree, specially to panoramic display. It's take a lot of effort to create panoramic image, and with current display, it's loosing the value

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base