General Essentials for Groups
1. On the ADD/UPDATE artwork/writing/journal pages, where the groups can be selected(ticked) or deselected, then the group name should be a clickable link to the group and a one-line description should be displayed with the group limits/rules
2. On the MODERATION page, list each item pending and place next to it a checkbox for accepted, rejected and a text field where the rejection text can be entered and a SUBMIT button at the end of the page. This will make the moderation pages longer but FAR easier to handle.
3. Finding your images in groups - please! I.e. what images have I in the XYZ group? (from both submitter and moderator point of view please)
4. A way of UNFEATURING items in groups without having to go through 20 pages looking for 'unfeature' next to the artwork image.
5. Some trigger (bm, email or just a highlight on our overview page) to say that there are works pending moderation in our managed groups.
6. Group bubblesites.
There are 6 separate ideas being presented here together. Please create a separate idea/thread for each idea so that we can see which are being voted for and compare their popularity.
Raven SiJohn commented
I like suggestion #1. I have so many groups with similar titles, I can't remember which is which or what the restrictions or special requirements are.
G. Patrick Colvin commented
I like your suggestions especially the group bubblesites.
Allen Lucas commented
I would like to add one more, if a group has a limit per day, this be an added restrictor, if possible.
Or at least a reminder that the moderators don't have to add to group title.