What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

General Essentials for Groups

1. On the ADD/UPDATE artwork/writing/journal pages, where the groups can be selected(ticked) or deselected, then the group name should be a clickable link to the group and a one-line description should be displayed with the group limits/rules
2. On the MODERATION page, list each item pending and place next to it a checkbox for accepted, rejected and a text field where the rejection text can be entered and a SUBMIT button at the end of the page. This will make the moderation pages longer but FAR easier to handle.
3. Finding your images in groups - please! I.e. what images have I in the XYZ group? (from both submitter and moderator point of view please)
4. A way of UNFEATURING items in groups without having to go through 20 pages looking for 'unfeature' next to the artwork image.
5. Some trigger (bm, email or just a highlight on our overview page) to say that there are works pending moderation in our managed groups.
6. Group bubblesites.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
lightsmithlightsmith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  Jo O'BrienJo O'Brien responded  · 

There are 6 separate ideas being presented here together. Please create a separate idea/thread for each idea so that we can see which are being voted for and compare their popularity.

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raven SiJohnRaven SiJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like suggestion #1. I have so many groups with similar titles, I can't remember which is which or what the restrictions or special requirements are.

• Allen LucasAllen Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add one more, if a group has a limit per day, this be an added restrictor, if possible.

Or at least a reminder that the moderators don't have to add to group title.

Feedback and Knowledge Base