What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Wrap around printing on Canvas prints

Wrap around printing on the canvas prints (where the image continues around the sides of the product, rather than leaving the sides white)

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Renee DawsonRenee Dawson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • e5tomasee5tomase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing that this has been an "idea" since 2009 and RedBubble hasn't implemented it yet!

It feels kind of crappy that they have an idea-forum when they dont care about the ideas generated there. I will contact the artist and try to get the digital file so that I can print the canvas at a better place (probably cheaper too).

• MTKlimaMTKlima commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree.
    Seems crazy that this suggestion has been around for three years
    Three votes from me

• William C. GladishWilliam C. Gladish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make wrap around an option for artists. Also, a black edge option would be great as well...many buyers can't stand that white edge. I only have one vote left, but it goes here.

• SD SmartSD Smart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems crazy to me that this option is still not available. The lack of this option is preventing sales and causing buyers to look elsewhere.

• Julie-Anne WagnerJulie-Anne Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi :)
    Can anyone please explain to me why RB doesn't have image wrapping as an option for canvas's ?
    I love the quality of RB, so I prefer to order through them as my first choice.
    Recently some people wanted to buy our work, but have been disappointed about the no wrapping around the sides of the canvas's. Most other places seem to have that as an option these days. Just wondering why RB doesn't offer that, especially since they have a big organisation, and well liked and respected. I realise when you wrap, there will be some loss of the image, but if the customers are ok with that, why not make that available ?
    Hopefully some one is able to answer me with this question.
    Thank you Kindly :)

• kalaryderkalaryder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought an RB canvas, but will not buy another until the wrap around take place. As it stands the unprinted edges look unprofessional.

• Darren StonesDarren Stones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a much needed option for RB. Can't understand why it hasn't been implemented by now. My customers prefer gallery wrap and mirror wrap. Again, RB is missing out on sales.

• David WoolcockDavid Woolcock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should have added this to my first post but have added my maximum 3 votes for this to happen. Can't come quick enough.

• David WoolcockDavid Woolcock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the cost of the canvas print but not the white edges.
    Could you set up a program to mirror the edge of any artwork or photograph? Or even ask me to resubmit an edged version which is reasonably easy in Photoshop.
    How many votes do we need for you give us this option?

• Su WalkerSu Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I had feedback from a canvas I had printed thru RB and had
    for sale - the customer wouldnt buy because didnt have wrap around

• JphotozJphotoz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will pile on as a supporter of the wrapped canvas. The look is really becoming the standard now instead of the exception.

• Rosalie DaleRosalie Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEVER will buy a canvas unless it is wrapped which means I am buying locally ... PLEASE RB consider the option!!! It looks so much more professional and 'finished'.

• James  KeyJames Key commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had images wrapped where the sides are plain but colour matched to the average image colours. This tones in really well and I prefer this than seeing my image fall off the sides at a wonky angle.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base