What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Better Art Management tools

We need better art management tools, to find and edit art when you have a lot of art loaded is too time cosuming. If I know the title I would like to type it in and go directly to the edit page for it. Also sorts by group, by date entered, by age in a group would be nice. Ways to set up our home page items so that they stay fixed when loading new art. More categories (10 is not enough) and ways to set two word tags like "New Jersey" instead of it taking it as New and Jersey.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mary CampbellMary Campbell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Russell GreenwoodRussell Greenwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not that this addresses all your requests here, but there's now an edit button on every art page that shows up next to the 'add to favourites' button if you're logged in.

• Allen LucasAllen Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the date stamp (day & time) an image has been added to a group helps moderators in the monitoring. I have an open group but request 2 images limit per day to give all time on the landing page and also to spread works. Need this to track those better who want to "cheat" the system at others expense.

• owlspookowlspook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh I'm so with you on this! ... too time consuming to find the edit page of my art .. search by title is a fantastic idea! .. although sadly it seems there are only a few of us who think so (sigh)

Feedback and Knowledge Base