Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

129 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alison HowsonAlison Howson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't find the edit link on the group page... I've got "Group Options" (not there), messages, and Leave Group.
    The menu options across the top are Overview, gallery writing, journals people, challenges , forums and promote

• Kasia-DKasia-D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really saves lots of time when entering challenges, reacting to group limits and for managing "oldies" in groups. Group hosts must be pleased to see members do "pruning" at last.
    THANK YOU, RB. Have you advertised this new feature so many more can profit? Sorry if I missed it. Kasia

• BuckwhiteBuckwhite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks a million. This is a fabulous improvement and makes thing so much better and easier.
    Thank you RB!!!

• PicatsoPicatso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fantastic!!! Now I don't have to change page 4 times or go back and forth to figure out what belongs to which group when entering challenges.
    Thanx for listening!
    Helette

• Cathy O. LewisCathy O. Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been waiting and hoping this would be done for a long time. I just deleted works from a group in mere seconds, compared to the time it used to take! This is TERRIFIC! Thank you, thank you thank you!!

• steppelandsteppeland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW!!! Superfabulastic!!! Great work, Redbubble! "A 10, a bench to the front and a kiss from the teacher" (Dutch proverb) ;) - Well done!

• ellismorleyphtoellismorleyphto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you, that's great! There are so many groups that have "maximum 5 works"... if hosts can also sort work by artist in a group, just for admin reasons, that would be awesome too :-)

• " RiSH "" RiSH " commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks ... that was very much needed.
    Also related to it ... I would like to add 'ability to add a work to the group' from the group page itself.

• BLYTHARTBLYTHART commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a fast way of seeing what we have and what we can cull to make room for new additions.

• evemunichevemunich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will be a tremendous help! I am a senior and have trouble remembering what I put where!!! Thanks in advance

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base