Ideas

Welcome to Ideas, the gathering place for new product and website ideas for RB!

You are welcome to read, vote and add your own new ideas.

For help using the Redbubble website or general questions, visit our support forum: http://support.redbubble.com/home

We review and respond to ideas regularly – this helps us keep improving our offer to you. To help us provide feedback, please be constructive and provide specific examples which make it easy for us to understand the idea.

How it works:
1. Search for an idea (someone may have the same idea)
2. Create a new idea (if it does not yet exist)
2. Vote for ideas! You get 100 votes but can only vote for the same idea 3 times.

You will be notified when we respond or update an idea.

What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. acknowledgement / credit to artists enclosed with products

I have purchased a range of products in recent months as gifts and none of them have come with any form of acknowledgement to the artist.
    I am not suggesting that items should be customised; a simple piece of paper with the product with a message like "This product features original artwork by (artist's name) username.redbubble.com." would be better than nothing.
    Without this, the person receiving the gift has no way of finding the same work, or other works by the same artist, for further purchases.
    The artist deserves to be acknowledged for their work.

3,813 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    88 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please start making buttons / pins / badges please

I need buttons, I know people have said it before but it is seriously a great idea.

1,453 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. temporary tattoos

temporary tattoos, how cool would it be to have people wearing you art as temporary tattoos,we all ready have thing like stickers so why no go one farer. Also i think it would be call to be able to sell sticker packs/bundles, like you could have pack of 10 from one collection like a random pack from all your work.Also there needs to be xs's and xxd's and plus sizes on all clothes, and i thing a customisable label inside all products with the sellers logo and or signature or something on it.Also baseball hats and bennies swell as socks…

511 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding artist logo/name to tag inside an item of clothing

Anable artist to put there logo or name on the tag inside a item of clothing or other item they sell.

413 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Backpacks

I think that RedBubble should make backpacks. The print could be all over but the straps could be any color you pick. I have some art prints I favorite and think would be pretty on some backpacks. If red bubble wants to make a new and cool product it should definitely be backpacks.

593 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. wrapping paper!!!

bringing this idea to light again! Wrapping paper would be fantastic, especially when holidays roll around!

2,068 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Keychains?

Acrylic Keychain and have them the shape of the piece, square, or circular?

325 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All-over printed tank dresses and skater dresses please!

The current offering of leggings and pencil skirts are awesome, allowing designers to create designs specifically for the 3D curves of the body. Let's take it to the next level!

Tank dresses would pair so well with currently available leggings, and skater dresses (and skater skirts too for that matter) would give women a less tight-fitting choice that look and feel great on most body shapes.

Artists could get really creative with all-over printed designs that flatter the body and make chicks feel awesome! Please bring it on!

476 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weatherproof stickers/bumperstickers!

This has been suggested before by two others but I'm doing it again because I want these so bad! The current stickers aren't weatherproof so they can't be used as bumperstickers, which is really unfortunate because there's only so many surfaces I can use to show off stickers. So please consider this. There's nowhere else I can get such awesome, fandom-themed art.

294 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More acknowledgement for smaller designers.

I think it would be a great idea if every now and again RedBubble featured up and coming designers and designs that are great but need more attention. All too often big huge designers on this site (that i obviouslu love) are always featured and everything is filtered on the most views. I think it would be great if smaller designers or new ones could get a better customer base and more views on their work.

108 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. t-shirts with an all over design

the design covers the entire shirt, front back and sides ....

3,166 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Place for buyers to add their photos to artist's page

As an artist I would love to have a space on my shop site to show pictures that buyers have sent in with my work on products!

If we could have an option for buyers to submit pictures to the artists that can then be posted on a feed on the artist's shop page with the ability to add a feedback message as well I think that would be very useful. It's a great way for artists to get feedback and promotion for their products as well.

And if there were the ability for the artist to add their own…

717 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make repeat pattern option available for all products!

Currently the repeat pattern option is only available for certain products. Artists would benefit a lot from being able to have this option for all products and not having to spend extra time creating their own patterns and going back and forth to make sure it covers the entire product. Creating our designs takes enough time as it is, and this would save us some extra time. I hope Redbubble can make this happen for us!

181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Products For Children and Pets Are Missing!

These are 2 large segments of the market which we cannot accommodate. Please add some items for both groups. I recommend:

For Pets-
    1. Dog/cat collars
    2. Dog t shirts (include extra large sizes for big dogs)
    3. Pet bowls.

For Babies & Children-
    1. Children's sizes in t shirts
    2. Jigsaw puzzles made from our artwork (only 25 pieces, for kids over 3 years of age)
    3. Baby bibbs

How about a photo album that we can design the cover for, and we can tailor it to be a photo album for pets or one for kids, depending on…

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Coloring Books.

Artists upload sketches or outlined artwork, the customer colors it in. It's a shared art-experience

350 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. sweatpants

Sweatpants would be a cool addition. Not only because of the easy sizing. But because there are pants options for women, such as leggins but none for men. I also think it would be cool because coupled with a sweater or hoodie it would make a nice sweat suit.

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CLEAR background for stickers!

I know this has been suggested before but it was back in 2013 so I'm just refreshing the idea. You guys neeeeed clear backgrounds for the stickers! Totally willing to pay extra as I'm sure lots of other people are judging from the last post on this subject. The white backgrounds kill me, they completely cheapen the sticker in my opinion (sorry for being so blunt) and it's part of the reason that I have not bought from your website yet. But you guys definitely have the best designs so if they had a clear background option I'd be buying…

2,345 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. African-American Apparel Models

Most of my merchandise targets African-American graduates of HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), however NONE of your apparel models are Black! It would be nice if this were a "selectable" feature (select your models) or at least if there were a FEW models of color in the mix.

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. graphic bomber jacket

i think bomber jackets in the same style as the graphic t-shirts would be really cool

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Hats!

I think it would be really cool if redbubble could have the option to sell your prints on hats. (Specifically baseball caps, but also beanies, snapbacks, etc.)

645 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 199 200
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base