Ideas

Welcome to Ideas, the gathering place for new product and website ideas for RB!

You are welcome to read, vote, and add your own new ideas.

If you need assistance with using the Redbubble website, or information on existing products or services, we have a whole support site full to the brim with help!
Click here for the goodness – http://support.redbubble.com/home

Ideas are reviewed daily by humans, so please do keep to constructive and practical ideas and comments. Anything that is of a tone that would make your sweet, well-respected grandmother hit you with her knitting will be removed in order to not cloud or sidetrack great new ideas.

How do I use Ideas?
1) Search for keywords for your new idea – since great minds think alike, it’s possible someone else may have already thought of it and they’re waiting for your important vote!

2) If your idea is not already here, you can suggest it using simple, polite and constructive language, citing specific URLs where relevant.

3) That’s it! Our feedback team reviews these ideas daily and feeds these into our product and site development process. We will only respond directly if we need to ask for further information, to keep you free to do what you do best – create!

What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Free Test Print

I think Red Bubble should give artists a free test print to see how the colors come out on their t-shirts, posters, prints, etc.

798 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Artist discounts on own products

If an artist upload a design to sell, I think it would be a good incentive if the seller (artist) got a discount (half-priced) for buying their own products (I.e shirt, sticker, etc).

756 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Artist Signatures

There should be an option for artists to include their cursive signature on the very bottom right or left side of a shirt. This will give the buyers' shirts a more unique look, as if the buyers bought expensive designer shirts (which they did, we artists are designers). Really, i would buy more of my shirts more often just to show off to my friends my design and cursive signature on the shirt.

184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have the option to use money earned as currency on Redbubble instead of getting paid. Especially useful if you don't have $20. yet.

If I don't have $20.00 yet to get payed via paypal, it would be nice to have the option to at least spend it on redbubble as currency.

111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Limited products selection.

I think we would sell more if we put our work on things like coffee and travel mugs, key chains, bumper stickers, mouse pads, tank tops, temporary tattoos, flags, Christmas ornaments, bags and backpacks, wooden boxes, or even wall and window clings, wrapping paper, and gift bags. I have a lot of ideas for things like these, and think other RB artists do too. Also when talking to people about me work on RB they tend to ask about things like these, if they can get get my work on that. I am sick of saying "Well no... not on…

834 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Order shirts, stickers, posters, and etc in bulk

Give artist an option to order their artwork in bulk, some of us sell at concerts and other gatherings. Instead of a manufacturing cost of $20/shirt offer an option of $120 per 10 shirts or what ever would fit the logistics.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Group Galleries

We Hosts would like there to be separate Galleries for different products. This way, someone who wants to explore T-shirts - phone covers – Photographic Art etc. - can explore them without sifting through all of the art. This benefits the browsing buyer, as well as the artists. Many hosts who now have in their rules, “No phones, no pillows, etc.” may be willing to accept products, if they had their own pages, as previously.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Coffee Mugs.

If they can print them at a state fair, they shouldn't be too difficult to produce. The demand is there! Already had a half-dozen coworkers and students at the college (my day job) say they'd love to buy mugs!

186 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'd like the option of having a personal logo sticker from my shop ship with items purchased from my store.

I'd like the option of having a personal logo sticker from my shop ship with items purchased from my store. This would help brand myself and establish repeat customers.

455 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I think workers should go through more new uploaded work by smaller artists and feature them to get more views.

I think workers should go through more new uploaded work by smaller artists and feature them to get more views. All the featured things are very repetitive, I'd like to see cooler more unique ideas, plus my designs up there!

397 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Playing Cards. Every time I see "cards" thats what i think it is, but to my disapoitment it's just greating card.

Playing Cards. Every time I see "cards" thats what i think it is, but to my disapoitment it's just greating card.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NAIL FOILS

With peoples art. People buy this stuff all the time, it's BIG! and it would be such an amazing idea

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. pillow cases to match duvet covers?

I think these would be great to match duvets

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Front and Back Prints

I think it would be a good idea to give Users the option to submit Two designs for a single T-shirt or Hoodie (one design for the front and one for the back)
    an example: a small symbol, title, or logo on the left breast and a full sized image for the back

2,186 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Product ideas: Skateboards, Pencil cases, wallets, and wrist watches

I think this set of available products would be very cool.
    Being able to print on skateboards or introduce your own collection of those.
    About the cases, I'm talking about the metal ones.
    Wallets would look cool.
    as for Wrist watches, I'm talking swatch like ones.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change user name

Once a user name is chose, it is not possible to change it. I suggest the option of changing te user name.
    Once a designer gets the hang of things, he or she might prefer an artist or studio name.

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. iPhone 5c Phone Cases

I think it'd be great to have 5c cases, too. A lot of these cases are so cool, but lots of people can't get them because they're not available for the 5c.

263 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom shoe designs

Create a stencil for designers to create designs for corresponding shoe parts as opposed to paying top dollar for custom shoe design makers online

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please consider carrying Big and Tall sizes.

Big and Tall sizes like 2XLT, 3XLT, 4XLT etc. My husband is 6'5 and built like a tank. There's a bunch of awesome shirts that I would LOVE to purchase for him on redbubble but unfortunately you guys only carry 3XL :(
    please please consider carrying Big and Tall sizes.
    Thank you!

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love a different t-shirt style option for women. Something in a looser fit with a lower neckline.

At the moment the only option for women is a classic tight fitting tee with a high neckline or a tight fitting tee with a v neck. I'm a size 12 but I like my t-shirts in a looser fit with a lower neckline. Much more flattering in my opinion. If you had this option I would be ordering for myself and not just my husband and son!!

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 83 84
  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base