What are your new ideas for Redbubble?

Order Tracking for Customers

Allow customers to track their order so they can see how far away it is from it's destination. This would provide customers with immediate information regarding the location of their order at any time of day or night without needing to ask RedBubble staff for help (and wait for a response).

819 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jo O'BrienJo O'Brien shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

117 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EdwinLintingEdwinLinting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey every1, just like every1 else im stupid to buy the t-shirt before looking at this forum, i can say Bye Bye to my money. ITS A SCAM SITE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING PLEASE

• Abriaclark1Abriaclark1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey everyone
    I ordered my hoodie on Sept. 15th and checked the status of my order, but it always said in manufacturing. So in on the 17th I made an account for Redbubble and checked again. It then said it had been shipped on the 17th so maybe you all have to make an account with the website in order to track your appeal...

• rraynerrrayner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ordered an iPhone case on the 20th of August, still hasn't arrived 17 days later. By the sounds of it this site is a scam, and if so I would like my money back. Not paying £30 for thin air.

• polkadotfuzzpolkadotfuzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

welk=l I have been waiting excitedly for about 12 business days... now thanks to reading this, I'm starting to worry that my shirt is never going to come. I think that order tracking definitely needs to be implimented

• egriffithegriffith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh no.Why didn't I read this before I placed my order. Like many people below I paid extra for express delivery. It was a gift for my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary - which is today and still no delivery even though it apparently shipped 10 days ago - and no way to contact RedBubble. Everytime I try and leave a question I get an error .... is there anyone viewing these messages that can help ?

• kclabriekclabrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Putting in my order number, message giving me "no order" under that number. I paid in full. What is the deal?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been more than 15 business days and I still haven't gotten my apparel order. Did anyone get their orders here even though it was late???

• JuniorFF1987JuniorFF1987 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ordered a shirt but didn't get an email from redbubble confirming my purchase nor did I get a ordering number.

• hellswordhellsword commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had absolutely no problem with my last order I received it 10 days after the shipment and I live in France, I'll keep buy awesome shirts on this site !! But I agree that an order tracking system would be great for everyone !

• p kontp kont commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE FACT THAT REDBUBBLE DOESN'T HAVE AN ORDER TRACKING SYSTEM AT THIS DAY & AGE JUST SHOWS WHAT A QUACK BUSINESS THEY ARE.

Been waiting aswell and it is over 10 business days. I paid through paypal. They were guick to take the money.Now where is my order??????????

Oh, how frustrating! Seems like I am in the same boat as hundreds of people here! Ordered a month ago and, no sign of the parcel till today and customer services seem to be taking very long to reply!

• flowerlillyflowerlilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oh no now im worried i ordered a shirt on monday i hope it comes if not im never buying here again!

• mhannahmhannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a load of shiite Redbubble. I paid extra to have a fast delivery and it's over a week, no delivery, missed the whole point which was a birthday gift, no tracking number, no contact info, no customer service, not even a goddamn online chat!!? nothing, can't respond, can't call can't track. So I guess I just wait and hope I didn't through $70 down the drain. Thanks

• Anonymous Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was super excited about this website because the shirts are so awesome. I ordered 2 shirts and it's been 17 business days and still no shirts ): plus that one week because they were making the shirts so it feels like FOREVER!!!! if ordering shirts from this site takes so long and you don't even know where it is, I don't want to order from here again

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base